Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NO Fast Food Challenge

After weeks of pondering on whether or not i wanted to start this challenge i finally made the decision to accept. Let me start off with telling you a little bit about this challenge.


To state the obvious you are giving up ALL forms of fast food for a month, yes a whole 30 days.

and yes this does include: Subway. which i am not happy about. Pizza places. Chinese takeout. Milkshakes. STARBUCKS. Panera bread.  salads from fast food places.. you get the point. 

That's it, it is a very basic challenge but believe it or not it is something that a lot of people will struggle with. I however am not someone that eats fast food multiple times a week I do however forget my lunch some days and need to grab something quick, or i pass a Starbucks and of course i have to stop and sometimes i just get a craving for bojangles. I would say i eat fast food anywhere from 3-5 times max a month but i still feel like this will be challenging for me and that i will benefit from this. So yesterday was day one of this challenge and honestly i was craving a oreo cheesecake milkshake from cookout when i left work, haha i can see how this is going to go but of course I did not stop and get one so go me! 


I will be updating you when i get halfway through this challenge and then again when my 30 days are complete to tell you my thoughts and how well i did or did not do with this! If you also decided to challenge yourself please stop by the blog and let me know how you do with it!




xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment