Sunday, March 16, 2014

My "Everyday" Makeup Organization

Twice, four times, no wait seven, yes definitely seven….the number of times I have changed my every day makeup organization. I feel like this is something in my life that is never constant. I always think of new ideas, or find a more productive way to store my everyday make. For example, a magnetic makeup frame is on my current DIY project list, and I can not wait to share the process with you readers!


But until I find the next "best thing" I currently use a small counter in my bathroom that is not attached to my sink, so every thing is out of the way for when I am not doing my makeup, but yet still in reach for when I am. 













I am in love with my Muji acrylic drawers. After many months on debating if I wanted to purchase or not, I am so happy that I finally did. I love being able to see all my products thru the case even when the drawers are closed. They are also so easy to wipe off in case of makeup spills.







A few of my "go to" lip products.


By far my HOLY GRAIL makeup palettes, I love how well they fit in the drawer.




More of a misc. drawer, has a benefit blush, Tarte bronzer, Naked basics palette and Urban Decay eyeshadow primer samples.



I keep my product samples in the last drawer.

This is just a simple plastic three drawer case I think that I purchased from Dollar General.


I keep my everyday face products in drawer one. BB Cream, foundation, face primer, and some concealers.



All my face powders go in the second drawer. These are a few of my favorite powders.














Last but not least I have my eye products in the last drawer. Few eyeshadows, mascara, eyeliner, & brow products.




I find that it is beneficial for me to have my everyday makeup products separated from my entire makeup collection ( I have a vanity that I keep my collection in). It cuts the time it takes for me to get ready in half due to me not having to search and dig thru every product that I own.




xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment