Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bye Bye Blackheads!


Bad hair days, having nothing to wear, dealing with your shopping addiction, better yet deal with mother nature….us women have enough problems to deal with, blackheads and blemishes should not be one of them.

I had very lucky teenage years. minus the crazy frizzy poodle hair that i have had to deal with my whole life, luckily i have learned to embrace it these days. But I have always been blessed with pretty healthy glowing soft skin. I have never had to deal with any acne or rosacea problems. I can not think of a time in my life that I have had more than more or two at the most pimples on my face. Thank you baby Jesus! But I am human, so I get tiny little baby black heads from time to time. No biggie, thanks to a at home skin mask that I have relied on for years.

I am a true believer that sharing is caring, so I want to share with all of you beauty ladies this amazing mask. Oh and did I mention that this little baby is CHEAP! It was love at first apply.




I purchase my Mint Julep Masque at my local Dollar General, however it is available at most drugstore and I have seen it at Walmart. If you want to purchase online click here



Quick & easy directions! thank god because Its nice when it doesn't feel like work!


Step 1: Warm washcloth in hot water, then pat onto face. (steam wash) feels amazing!! hello pores.
Step 2: complete your nightly skin routine, however do not apply any moisturizer.




Step 3: Apply a good amount all over face.
This mask with start out a green color and turn white over time as it dries.



The mask says to apply for 15 mintues then to wash off with wash cloth and warm water, I however sleep in the mask. I feel that it makes my skin extra soft and it seems to work better for me. ohh and it really turns cory on, kidding! He said i looked like a monster but that he loves me anyway. true love ladies, true love. Just keep in mind that everyones skin is different. Play around with the product, find what works best for your skin.


Goodnight.

XOXO 






I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment