Tuesday, January 21, 2014

LCC's Rants & Raves: The Bachelor (week 3)

First and foremost, how darn dreamy is Juan Pablo? I don't think it can get much better then this. And I will defiantly say that they don't make men like that around my neck of the woods. Maybe not in this country at all. ha-ha (get it?) so every Monday I am counting down the hours until the bachelor comes on, probably like most women in America. And more times then not, I am screaming my opinions at the TV. So I had this great Idea to include my opinions of the show each week on the blog.


But before I get started, I want to state that these are my opinions and you know how the old saying goes, "They are like buttholes, everyone has one."


How I feel towards Cory when the bachelor is on.*




Week Three: So at this point, I am madly in love with Juan Pablo.. no but really he seems to be an amazing guy on the inside as well as the outside. I love how he pays special attention to Cassandra and Renee due to them being mothers. He does not want to take up their time If he is not feeling a spark with them, and I love that. Men take note.

As far as the girls go, I do not have one favorite girl as of now, but I do have a few that I really like and I have a few that I do not think would be the right choice for him. Lets start out with who got eliminated last night. Lucy, I did not recognize any chemistry between these two at all, and I am honestly surprised she didn't leave sooner.  Christy, never really stuck out to me, the rose ceremony last night is the only thing that I remember about her. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention?

So far, I really like Nikki, Renee, Kat, Cassandra, and Sharlenne. I feel that they are guinely sweet girls and they have a good head on their shoulders. There was A lot of drama on the show this last episode because all of the girls blaming the other girls of being "Attention Whores", come on really? who would not be an attention whore with Juan Pablo, or just being on the bachelor period. I feel that there are so many girls that you need to do something to stand out and to separate yourself from all the other girls.

I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about Andi that makes me not like her at all. I will be sure to tell you what that is exactly when I figure it out. I thought that I liked Elise, but in this episode she really showed her true colors with all the trash talking she did about Chelise due to her own insecurities. Nobody needs a women like this in their life. Clare, well she is very possessive. This can be a good or bad thing depending on the situation, we will just have to continue to see how this goes.  I so call psycho crazy. Not sure why Danielle is still in the running. Kelli, is 27 and her occupation is a "dog lover" enough said. Then there is sweet little Chelise, I have not made my mind up about her yet. She is very outgoing and a girl that you will always have a good time with. But she is extremely awkward to me. I'm hoping that this is just her being nervous and that this will all die down.

I will be counting down the days until the new episode of the bachelor airs, and from the previews it is going to be very interesting as always.


What are your predictions? How do you feel about the girls? I would love to know, please comment in the box down below!



xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment