Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bucket List


1. write a thank you note  every day for a year.


2. maintain a lifelong friendship with at least two people.

3. learn photography

4. get over my not dancing thing

5. travel to a random city to watch a band.

6. get published

7. learn to play the guitar

8. start a blog and keep it going

9. grow a garden

10. say “i do”

11. renew wedding vows every 5 years, each in a different location.

12. road trip across the country

13. stick to a new years resolution

14. live with a purpose

15.  sew a quilt

16. start a tradition

17. host Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter for a large family gathering.

18. feed the homeless

19. earn a college degree

20. earn a graduate degree

21. go to Disney world.

22. start a business

23. be apart of something big

24. give a speech in front of a crowd

25. face my fears

26. swim with dolphins

27. go on a cruise

28. spend a summer at a lake house

29. go to Paris

30. ride a mechanical bull in front of a crowd

31.  sing drunk karaoke

32. take a leap of faith

33. go to a braves game

34. save a life

35. write a letter to someone who inspired me

36. meet someone famous

37. sleep in a hammock

38. make an investment

39. go to VaGaS BabYY*

40. recycle for a whole year

41. learn a different language

42. shop in New York

43. go to the super bowl

44. read 100 books in a year.

45. go zip lining

46. land my dream job

47. have my dream closet

48. help with the prevention of suicide.

49. join a sorority




As my life changes, so will my bucket list. I am looking forward to crossing things off my list, as well as adding new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment